Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Barbara Marie Tremain Crowe
March 16, 1954 ~ June 1, 2010

After a long courageous battle, on Tuesday, June 1, 2010, at St. Joseph’s Hospice, Barbara Marie (Tremain) Crowe, age 56 of Sarnia lost her battle to kidney cancer.

Beloved wife and best friend of Ron. Loving mother and grandmother of Tamarin (Jay) Whitson and their daughter Keira, Adam Crowe and his daughter Emily. Cherished daughter of Irene and the late Ernest Tremain. Loved sister of Ernest (Pat) Tremain, Gayle (Bob) Slack, Karen (Ron) Bain, Bonnie (late Peter) Slager, late Norris (Jo Anne) Tremain, Doreen (Roger) Scarrow, Janet (Pat) Muxlow and Carol Knight (John Hollinger). Dear daughter-in-law of Bernard and Clara Crowe and sister-in-law of Larry (Cathy) Crowe, Linda (Gary) MacFarlane and Brian (Shirley) Crowe. Special aunt of numerous nieces and nephews.

Thank you to Dr. Maddison, the staff and volunteers at St. Joseph’s Hospice and nurse Carol MacDonald.

Family and friends will be received on Friday, June 4, 2010, from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. and from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at SMITH FUNERAL HOME, 1576 London Line, Sarnia.

A funeral service will be held on Saturday, June 5, 2010, at 11:00 a.m. at Smith Funeral Home, Sarnia. Interment in Lakeview Cemetery.

Sympathy may be expressed through donations to St. Joseph’s Hospice (cheques only please).

Memories and condolences maybe sent online at: http://www.smithfuneralhome.ca/


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
When I closed my eyes, I'd say a prayer for one more day with you. And when I woke, I embraced the one who pulled me through. Thank-you for the life you've  given  me.  Thank  you  for  sharing  all  your  love  and  your  dreams.

Posting by Tam on facebook in the days after losing her mom:
  • ~ everyday that goes by is a day that I get closer to seeing you again, I miss you mom
  • ~ On that morning when this life is over I know I'll see your face ♥ (July 3, 2010)
  • ~ You may no longer be with me but I think of you every single day ♥ (June 30, 2010)
  • ‎~ I missed you more today then I did yesterday, and i will miss you more tomorrow then I did today. (June 29, 2010)
  • ~ I can go where no one else can go, I know where no one else knows...Here I am just drowning in the rain with a ticket for a runaway train...everything seems jude and dry, day and night, earth and sky...somehow I just don't believe it. (June 29, 2010)
  • ‎~ If God would grant me just one wish I'd wish to be with you, cause the day you passed away is the day you took a piece of my heart with you. Miss you mom ♥ (June 27, 2010)
  • ~ All around me are familiar faces, Worn out places, worn out faces,Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere. Their tears are filling up their glasses.  No expression, no expression. Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow. No tomorrow, no tomorrow. (June 24, 2010)
  • ~ is missing my mom :(   (June 23, 2010)
  • ‎~ Missing you...♥
  • ‎~ It makes sense that it should hurt in this way, That my heart should break, and my hands should shake As if to say: Everything matter's in such an invisible way As if to say: Fly away, sweet bird Fly fly away...
  • ‎~ Always remebered and forever in my heart. xo I love you mom ♥
  • ‎~ Goodnight my beautiful angel, I will love you always and forever xo ♥ r.i.p mom ♥
  • ~ ‎Have you seen the rain come down and a sunny day....
  • ~ You'll never know how much it tears me up inside to see you, I wish I could tell you something to take it all away.

I'll Be Missing You
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 

Every day I wake up
I hope I'm dreaming
I can't believe this
Can't believe you are not here
Sometimes it's just hard for me to wake up
It's hard to just keep going
It's like I feel empty inside without you being here
I would do anything mom to bring you back
You were the greatest
You'll always be the greatest
I miss you mom
I can't wait till that day
when I see your face again
Life isn't always what it seems to be
Words can't express what you mean to me
In the future, can't wait to see
If you open up the gates for me
Remininsce some times, of the night God took my best friend
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Cant imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you are still living your life, after death
Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I pray
Ill be missing you
Thinking of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
Ill be missing you
Its really hard with you not around
I know you're in heaven smiling down
Watching us while we pray for you
Every day we pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts mom I just can't define
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
I still can't believe you're gone
Give anything to hear half your breath
I know you're still living you're life, after death
On that morning, When this life is over
I know I'll see your face
Every move I make
Every single day is a day that I get closer to seeing you again
I miss you mom



Butterfly Fly Away
Monday, June 7, 2010

You tucked me in, turned out the light
Kept me safe and sound at night
Little girls depend on things like that.
Brushed my teeth and combed my hair
Had to drive me everywhere
You were always there when I looked back.
And when I couldn't sleep at night
Scared things wouldn't turn out right
You would hold my hand and sing to me.
Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away...



You'll Never Walk Alone
Monday, June 7, 2010 
 
When you walk through the storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark
Walk on, through the wind
Walk on, through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on, with
hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone